I'm back!

gallery_176_163_2374.jpg

Missing Link said:
Welcome back, Arron. What trips do you have in mind for the coming year?
Spring might take me to Death Valley and Arizona. Maybe Southern Nevada. Summer I'll definitely be hitting Colorado for a long stay, with some Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho thrown in for good measure.

Smokecreek1 said:
Hey DD, is it finialy time for a new overland trip from Canada, to Greenland to Iceland-or was it the other way??

Smoke
I'm starting small. Baby steps for me at this point :)

I'm going to be heading out this weekend to go to Death Valley and should be in that area most of next week. If anyone is planning on being down there let me know.

Well I've been away from the site for awhile, Good to hear from you. Between selling my old house and fixing up the new one I haven't camped in about a year. That being said the camper goes back on the truck next week and I'll be headed to Overland Expo to renew old friendships and see what's new. After that the calendar is open, perhaps I'll see you on the road soon. Happy trails.

Mike

Captain Leisure, let me know when you're in AZ, UT, CO and WY and you can always drop in here for a shower. I hope you will be visiting ghost towns!

simimike said:
Well I've been away from the site for awhile, Good to hear from you. Between selling my old house and fixing up the new one I haven't camped in about a year. That being said the camper goes back on the truck next week and I'll be headed to Overland Expo to renew old friendships and see what's new. After that the calendar is open, perhaps I'll see you on the road soon. Happy trails.

Mike
Hi Mike! Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom