Indel/TruckFridge portable models and accessories 25% off and free ship through end of May 2016

FreeRoad

Tacoma forum did a group buy for Indel fridge last February. Truck Fridge company agreed to give 25% off to all portable models and accessories through end of Month (May 2016). You don't have to be part of any forum or group buy member.

You have to order by phone-
Direct Customer care number for ordering-
If line is busy, keep trying or try later.

Models and pre discount prices for reference-
http://truckfridge.com/store/page9.html

Tacoma world forum reference-

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/indel-b-fridge-freezer-group-buy-and-bs-thread-closed.409363/page-67#post-12490328

I bought the FT41 4 years ago and have had very good service from it.The ah usage is very low.
They have 3 volt settings that will shut it off if it drops below that voltage.
I have run mine for 3 full days without any solar/truck recharge.
Works great with a solar backup.
Frank

These are considerably cheaper than dometic, ADC, Engel. Can someone comment on the quality and if there is any reason to get a more expensive one? Would hate to buy twice and regret.

Frstnflt said:
These are considerably cheaper than dometic, ADC, Engel. Can someone comment on the quality and if there is any reason to get a more expensive one? Would hate to buy twice and regret.
As stated I have had mine 4 years now and no issues.
They are quiet and use little power.
Mine can run at least 4 days with no solar just battery alone.
I have the TF41 chest.
Frank

Mine just arrived. It says it has to sit upright for 24hrs and as I have no idea how it sat in the FedEx truck I am waiting.

They shipped really fast and the fridge looks well made. I have not received my discount yet but they did say Paypal was more difficult. If you use credit card you get it immediately.

After speaking with them twice during the process I am not worried. They were very nice and helpful.
You do not have to call. You can order on their web site.

Just put Toyota Tacoma Group Buy in the comment section.
I'll crank it up tomorrow and see how she works:) I got the TF41. It looks like it will hold plenty:)

So tempted. I have been wanting to replace my icebox with a fridge as the cabinet is already set of for it but having a fridge we can take out to cook on a picknick table and for my boat sounds like a good idea. Thanks for sharing and thinking about pulling the trigger today!

Thanks for advice guys. Scored a TF31. The guy said it has the exact same compressor and construction process of the big name brands but cheaper because factory direct and no marketing or middleman.

Well my home fridge took a crap on me.....lol Maybe it was jealous of the Truckfridge. I cranked it up yesterday and am using it so I don't have to run downstairs to my basement fridge to get a drink. Have to buy a big fridge tomorrow.

The Truckfridge is working well. It is a couple degrees higher than the LCD shows (based on my thermal thingamajig) but keeps things nice and cold. I found the top is not as thick as the sides and I read about 10 degree difference between the top and ambient temps. A piece of reflectix fixed that.

I have not received the discount yet but it is a holiday weekend so will check Tuesday.

So far I am quite pleased:)

Got it. Whisper quiet, Feels solid as hell though heavy. Shipped right away and ended up being cheaper than the guy's quote. Cooled extremely fast. No more soggy stuff.

Mine arrived next business day after I ordered. Got right down to zero in a hurry and seems very well built. Now just need to take it camping to try it out! ImageUploadedByWander The West1464841803.713801.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1464841822.029507.jpgImageUploadedByWander The West1464841841.646274.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Does anyone have any experience with the TruckFridge Steel Series chests? I have a spot that will fit one perfectly but the limited specs I can find seem to indicate higher power draw..

Back
Top Bottom