ipad application

not sure - finally broke down and bought an ipad air and I am lifetime windows user. First time I accessed WTW with the ipad I got a message that i should use the ipad app so I went to the App Store but nothing came up. So do I download the Tapatalk app and access WTW via that app? Thanks

exmx_racer said:
not sure - finally broke down and bought an ipad air and I am lifetime windows user. First time I accessed WTW with the ipad I got a message that i should use the ipad app so I went to the App Store but nothing came up. So do I download the Tapatalk app and access WTW via that app? Thanks
Yes. It can also be used to access Expediton Portal. I prefer not to use it and just use Safari.

exmx_racer said:
We have been mac users for some time now.We bought an ipad back in Sept. and the first time I went to WTW it wanted me to download the app also.Happy with safari I just tap safari and WTW comes up first thing.
Don't need some other thing on the ipad to try and figure out.My tech skills are almost at the limit.
Frank

Thanks for the help - I came to the same conclusion tonite and when I just launched WTW thru Safari I book marked it. I think I am set!

Back
Top Bottom