Is everyone tired of build threads? Eagle shell/06 Dodge 2500

CoreyTrevor

I'm working on my kind of minimalist build. No real cabinets, good LED lighting, insulate as well as possible, 330W solar with 108AH lithium, eventual diesel heater tapped into truck fuel tank. Convertible indoor/outdoor kitchen setup, cooking outdoors whenever possible.

I won't be able and won't even try to equal some of the incredible build threads I've seen on WTW, but I have a few ideas I haven't seen done the way I'm planning. I'll try to photo as much as possible, but it's not my strong suit.

It might take many months or even years to finish. I always have more ideas in my head for the future on all my projects, so I'm never really done. Also, it's tough to spend much time in my 100+ degree garage this time of year, so I may take lots of time off from the project.

Will anybody care about yet another build thread, or would I be wasting my time? I might be too boring a person to do an interesting thread. :(

Always good to see what folks put together. Many ideas have worked for me, others are either beyond my ability or needs. Post away!

Well, Ii was half hoping everyone would say don't bother. :p

It will be my first build report, so since all of you said to do it, it's not my fault if it nobody likes it!

Joined up awhile back just to review build threads! Love the information!

I'm still a couple years from retirement and buying a 4WC...but all info helps with the decision on what build to have!

Back
Top Bottom