Just picked up a Raven for my 2010 Tundra!

BaileyJ

Advanced Member
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I picked up a 2018 Four Wheel Campers Raven (Shell). The previous owner purchased it back in March and only used it one night. It's been in covered storage ever since. Here is a pic of it mounted on my 2010 Tundra:

46032545931_cda95c8b63_o.jpg

I will be sharing more photos on my Instagram (here) and plan on making a "build" thread with modifications and additions. Glad to finally have a FWC!

-Bailey

Bailey,

Congratulations on your new camper purchase, and we're excited to have you join the forum! We'll be looking forward to see what you come up with on your build, so hope to see lots of pictures.

Loved the pic you attached with a cool setting to introduce your camper/ truck combo. Good luck!

Poky

PokyBro said:
Bailey,

Congratulations on your new camper purchase, and we're excited to have you join the forum! We'll be looking forward to see what you come up with on your build, so hope to see lots of pictures.

Loved the pic you attached with a cool setting to introduce your camper/ truck combo. Good luck!

Poky
Poky,

Thank You, I appreciate the kind words. Amateur photography is a hobby of mine so you should see plenty of photos! Mostly out there to have fun and capture some of the beauty nature has to offer. Hopefully, it motivates some to hit the road, I know it motivates me every time I look back at the fun adventures.

Bailey

32165008708_16f2665ce0_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom