Keystone (1980s) Front Window-5 5 (ish) fixed or slider.WANTED

Get over it

Bought my Keystone with a cab pass through vinyl boot.Need to have a window to u load trailer big annualy.And for my appt at ATC Aug 13, for liner, lift panels and bed wood.Any leads would be appreciated. Marty @ ATC had the opportunity to have the original mfg rep the day we spoke and no longer have the frame.

While you're having Marty & gang do all that work, why not have them pull the front skin and re-frame for a current window and re-skin. I wouldn't think it would be a huge expense. The only draw back would be your front skin would be white. I had them pull both front and rear skins on mine, fix a broken weld and re-skin both ends. It was quite reasonable.

Thanks for the advise.Marty is looking for an original, but I'll email him for back up with your advise.The previous owner caught the skin while unloading! I was thinking aluminum. ..But I'll ask Marty as well.Again Thank you . I'm only able to to make a single trip 6-8 hours to ATC, but I just freed up 2 additional days.So I'll check it they can schedule additional repairs while I'll be there earlier than scheduled.Happy Trails

Back
Top Bottom