L-Tracks in Floor

Firefox is saying that link is a security threat.

OK, now I understand better why holding the couch down with L track. I knew optional uses were the goal, but I didn't make the connection.

The link shouldn’t be bad. It’s just Hiatus Campers. Sort of a project m style camper, but with an interesting folding hard side pop up area.

L-track does get a little expensive. Worth it for the hopeful versatility it gives me though.

L-Track installed. A couple small details to finish off, like securing some support pieces but I have some plans. Just don't want to head to the store today.

full

Goes in and out pretty much just as I hopped it would. Where else can I use and install L-Track? They are so useful!

I used the angled L track on the floor and the upper wings of my Hawk. Combined with Front Runner Stratchits (pretty handy tie-down straps, had my doubts but they work), there is some usable utility (more if the fridge comes out).

Attachments

• IMG_3487.jpeg
    IMG_3487.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3490.jpeg
    IMG_3490.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_4174.jpeg
    IMG_4174.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 128
Since I wasn't sure about these actually working I just ordered a couple 6 inch pieces for testing. I installed them so i can easily add more in between. I was thinking I would run some on my upper wings as well. I want to get a little use out of it to see if I would use them and where I might actually want them. Might install them on a couple work trucks to make tying stuff down easier.

Back
Top Bottom