Leveling without jacks

2thdr said:
The main issue here is for those of us using a three way fridge...They don't work if off level.

Sent from my XT1254 using Wander The West mobile app
Didn't know that.

I opted for 2-way fridge so as not to freeze my parsley and cilantro in the veggie bin. Fresh pasta and salsa are a must in the boonies!

80% of the time I can get the truck into acceptable position without aids. But, in other cases I use leggo blocks. I keep them in a special bin I built that is under the truck. Works well and is "light" weight. I agree, reason to have it level is sleeping, and cooking.

Bad Habit said:
The most important aspect of getting things level is so the eggs don't pool up on one side of the pan when you're making breakfast ;)
I just scramble mine :p

I use the giant leg blocks. Use eyes, inner ear and iPhone to determine level. I always try to get within 1º.

jim

We level with half a dozen chunks of OSB, with some thicker pieces in the mix, building ramps up.
Use low rang to crawl up. Last night we had to put rocks in front of our ramps to get even taller.
If possible, park downhill for the lowest exit height from our rear entry popups.

The cooking comments are right on. The butter and oil should not slide to the side of the pan if properly leveled. :)

Back
Top Bottom