Longview Custom Towing Mirrors

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
We found that the stock door sideview mirrors were just adequate with our camper on. I saw these aftermarket mirrors online that slip over the stock mirrors and add an additional outside mirror to give a better view to the back. They are available in various models for different vehicles.

Appearance wise they match the look of the stock mirrors well.

gallery_1902_252_3846.jpg

gallery_1902_252_56815.jpg

These came with padding on the inside already installed.

gallery_1902_252_138169.jpg

They are held on with a single plastic screw with a hooked end and a large plastic thumb screw knob.

gallery_1902_252_91990.jpg

At highway speed the outside mirror has a bit of vibration but is very usable. They do help with a better view of the area directly behind the vehicle. They come with two different mirrors, one for the right and one for the left. They do not inhibit the breakaway feature of the stock mirror. The passenger side mirror is a regular mirror so objects are bigger than the reflections in the stock mirror. That takes a little getting use to. I believe these cost us $59 plus shipping. We would buy these again.

3pin, I bought and use these too. I've had them for more than a year and they are holding up so far. I adapted to the image vibration. When I first put the mirrors on, it annoyed me. Now I hardly notice it. It's nice to not have a blind spot now.

Stew, here's a link to their catalog
http://www.longviewtm.com/files/Catalog_Page_1_2_-_2009_Rev_3.7.pdf

.....if you get a set, don't let DD know...........he'll mess with your moniker.

Stew, here's a link to their catalog
http://www.longviewtm.com/files/Catalog_Page_1_2_-_2009_Rev_3.7.pdf

.....if you get a set, don't let DD know...........he'll mess with your moniker.

Thanks for the tip, 3pin!

I bought and use these too. I've had them for more than a year and they are holding up so far.

DITTO - EASY ON AND OFF TOO ~ Bob

Back
Top Bottom