Looking at campers? Stop by the Rally

craig333

Riley's Human
If you're Norcal or just in the neighborhood it might be worth a trip. Not often you'll be able to see a number of different types and models setup and working in the wild along with owners who are more than happy to chat. Its a bit of work to get there but its a rare opportunity. Heck, set up a tent (that'll help convince the significant other campers are a good idea) and join us. I'm still not sure what I'm bringing for the potluck but we'll have plenty.

I am looking forward to seeing all the other manufactures and what everyone had done with their campers. Everyone makes their camper just a little different after they have had it for a while.

Bill

Its always interesting to see one persons must have be anothers meh and vice versa. Gotta drive the manufacturers nutty.

Before I received my camper, I went to the rally at Shelter Cove, the"First Pig Roast", hosted by the FISHERMAN. It gave me a good look at the different campers, also was able to meet the members from the forum. It is worth your wild to come, all welcome !!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in this "community," seeing their builds and picking their brains.

That I am aware of, ATC, FWC, Hallmark, and XP will each have a presence. The last time I saw the XP V2 it was a wooden mock-up still in design stages, so I am looking forward to seeing it. It is possible XP V1's will be there also. And I have never checked out a Hallmark so look forward to seeing clikrf8's rig, too.

It also is a good opportunity to discuss choices in trucks. I know at least one attendee will be driving a shiny new one. Might not even have plates yet.

I will looking at what is new in the bells and whistles........

I'll be taking this.........

gallery_220_29_117781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom