Looking for People to Join me for a Nevada Winter Trek/Camp 12/29-31

Looks like it will be a great trip, too bad I won't be able to make it. Wife is on "call," so we have to stay close to home.

There are some great areas to explore in that area. We are planning some adventures later in the spring. Trying to get the mods that I have purchased for the truck installed before the next exploring season.

Looking forward to the trip report.

Jack

Looks like it will be a great trip, too bad I won't be able to make it. Wife is on "call," so we have to stay close to home.

There are some great areas to explore in that area. We are planning some adventures later in the spring. Trying to get the mods that I have purchased for the truck installed before the next exploring season.

Looking forward to the trip report.

Jack

Will do Jack. I'll keep posting invites. Maybe you can make the next run.

OK Guys, I have one definate confirmation. I have a trail bud joining me from California. He will be running his very well equipped Jeep and I will be on my Quad. We should be seeing some amazing things! Detailed trip report WILL follow.

If any of you decide to join us at the last minute, here is the "Flight Plan".......

We are meeting up at the Esmeralda Market in Dyer, NV Wednesday night. We will camp that night in the RV Park and head out early Thursday morning heading north. Our first stop will be Columbus, NV Site. From there, we will be meandering back and forth in the area West of Mina, NV (Possibly as far as Aurora) over the next few days. All locations with GPS coordinates are available via Google Maps. We should have sporadic cell service during this time so we should be reachable via TXT Message. My trail phone is 702-218-6164. If we don't get the message right away, we will eventually and get back to you. Feel free to join up with us anytime. We will make every effort to link up with you if you do. We plan on returning to Dyer Saturday by 3 PM. That's 3 FULL days out on the trail with no outside support. C'mon guys!

There it is guys, wish us luck!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom