looking for "THE" folding step stool...

mo' pics

Side View.jpg

Tailgate DOWN.jpg

Here is the lower step unit with the lower arm made from two angle iron sections welded together into a TEE looking affair. Sorry for not having any better pics but you get the idea.....this is so I can use my tailgate as a back porch.

1 - Lower Step Not Assembled.jpg

Try Rubbermaid. We have the Rubbermaid plastic 2-step. Wide legs that won't sink into the ground. I believe this what FWC provided in 2014.

I use a folding step platform similar to this one https://www.globalindustrial.com/g/material-handling/ladders/work-platform/Folding-Step-Platform?trackType=null

I have dogs that are getting up in age and it was getting hard for them to jump into the camper. They both adapted to the platform right away. There is a step on each side for us old humans. It also makes a nice bench for shoe removal before entry.

New problem with the dogs is one went blind since last trip and she doesn’t like being picked up so I am still puzzling over how to get her in and out of the camper. She is still game for walks in the forest where she still finds mushrooms off trail.

Back
Top Bottom