Maglite flashlights

Desert Rancher

Contributors
Maglight will replace a flashlight that has been damaged by corroded batteries. The batteries must be Duracell or Eveready and must be returned in the light. No cost, no question. Just got a 4 cell replaced that I almost threw out.

Maglight Warranty Center
1721 E. Locust St.
Ontario, CA 91761-7769
909-947-1006

Yes, great info indeed. I have been trying to extract two Duracell AA's from a mini mag and was about to toss it. Perfect timing on your part!

Desert Rancher, thanks for the info. I found my maglite screwed up with corroded batteries awhile back. I managed to get them out, clean up the tube, and get it working again. Now I'll know to use duracell or eveready and I can just get a new one!

Just curious: Are Maglites known to be more prone to this happening? Or is Maglite just being liberal/generous with their warranty?

Maglite has a reputation of having the best warranty in the market and very generous with replacements.

Just curious: Are Maglites known to be more prone to this happening? Or is Maglite just being liberal/generous with their warranty?

Hmmm I had a C or D cell floating around with some stuck batteries, wonder if I still have it or finally tossed it...

Back
Top Bottom