Montana - Summer 2015

Plus line and sinker... Pun intended (I couldn't come up with a good fly fishing pun). Looks like a nice place for a Montana stress management seminar.

Good start. I love the look of the dog watching the fish being caught. Now get to work telling the rest of the story... :)

You guys are great. Part One is completed and after that tease, the next installments will be posted up only when completed. Thanks for the very kind comments. :)

Glad to read you had such a great trip!

I just returned home this past Monday from a month long trip to MT and ID.

We spent a week in Billings, exploring the Beartooth to the south.

Then a couple of weeks in ID.

Beautiful country! The Bitterroot Mountains are spectacular as are the Lochsa and Selway Rivers/areas, all part of the Clearwater River. A lot fewer people in ID than in the Beartooth area.

You can't go wrong exploring this part of the country!

Ski, Another outstanding TR. That country is like my second home. We've driven the Beartooth Highway many times, stopping in Cooke City for lunch and Red Lodge for dinner. Now that we have the camper there is so much more to explore. We will have to file this report away for future explorations. Looking forward to Part 3. JD

Ski - your trip reports from your and The Lady's travels are simply inspiring. Thanks for sharing another big adventure.

Back
Top Bottom