Mysterious Metal Monolith Found In Utah

Yeah, I saw that story. At first I thought the story was a hoax.
So...the story itself seems to be legit, even if the object is an elaborate prank - or art.

I'm hoping it's from space aliens trying to help us.

MarkBC said:
Yeah, I saw that story. At first I thought the story was a hoax.
So...the story itself seems to be legit, even if the object is an elaborate prank - or art.

I'm hoping it's from space aliens trying to help us.
I'm hoping the same. :)

Utah Department of Public Safety:

“It is illegal to install structures or art without authorization on federally managed public lands, no matter what planet you’re from.”

:D

I hate selfies....it's hard enough to look in the mirror to shave.... what do people do with all the shots of themselves?

Apparently, the SLC Tribune is now reporting that Utah Monolith is gone. All that remains is shallow triangular hole and a stainless cover plate that was likely on the top. Some hikers going in to view it reported seeing a truck in the distance with a large metal object in the back. So, the question now remains whether the "artist" removed it or, was it someone who felt the "art" defiled the wild land, or simple theft of metal.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
The space aliens came and took it back.
They said we didn't appreciate it.
They will place it on another planet.
Frank
That's what I figure, too, Frank.
That 'truck in the distance' was likely holographic camo masking the space ship.

I bet you a dime it reappears in another remote spot in a year or two. Like crop circles!!

As Earl said in Tremors, "These aren't local boys."

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
The space aliens came and took it back.
They said we didn't appreciate it.
They will place it on another planet.
Frank

MarkBC said:
That's what I figure, too, Frank.
That 'truck in the distance' was likely holographic camo masking the space ship.

I think Tremors was the only movie about giant man-eating worms that was filmed in the Alabama Hills.

Back
Top Bottom