Mysterious Metal Monolith Found In Utah

Tremors is an all time cult B-movie wonder that must be seen to be appreciated!

Before someone watches Tremors for the first time, know in advance that there are no mysterious metal monoliths anywhere in this film.
I hope that's not a spoiler... just preventing disappointment.
;)

But, there are power towers, old pickups, ranch hands, geologists, survivalists, big beautiful granite boulders, mostly buried cars with darn good radios, obnoxious teens, a fine old dozer with a gravel trailer and, of course, wormy monsters!

I'm sure Ski3pins have visited perfection NV. I wonder if they're the source of the rfi I get in the desert.?

buckland said:
This is the sad part of it.... "turons" (Saw this new Portmanteau in a US Interior posting... morons and tourists ).... littering should have hefty fines IMO.
They should have to spend a week of their vacation cleaning up litter in our National Parks. For some fines are not a deterrent.

craig333 said:
I'm sure Ski3pins have visited perfection NV. I wonder if they're the source of the rfi I get in the desert.?
36°12'33.43"N 117°56'8.78"W

Not much left........................................................................... :)

Craig,
On what frequencies are you receiving Radical Forestry Information in the desert?
Or did you mean Recommended Financial Investments?
Or Rustic Farm Imaging?

Paul

Real Free Imagineers?
Rights For Inchworms?
Really Fun Ideas? Yup, that must be it!

The exploding whale reminds me of the WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey giveaway.
As they were dropped from the helicopter and landed on people below,
"I didn't know turkeys couldn't fly".
Thanks for that video.
Frank

ski3pin said:
..................and where the idea for the famous dynamite scene in Tremors came from
I cant tell you what they were thinking but I can tell you they created a hilarious story for the ages. I just wish reporters had the same entertaining sarcastic wit nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom