• Brian's Panther 6.jpg
    Brian's Panther 6.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Brian's Panther 7.jpg
    Brian's Panther 7.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 344
Here's one more.

All photos are courtesy of Jeff at ATC.

Jeff & Marty and their team at ATC are doing an amazing job. The camper is coming together just as we imagined and quickly too!

As indicated in an earlier post, we opted out on the built in sink & stove in order to maximize internal stowage capacity. There's room for two large Action Packers underneath the drivers side counter top. For water we'll place a Reliance 7 gal water jug on top of the furnace tower that can discharge into a standard restaurant type busing tub. Indoor cooking (when chased indoors) will be by a Coleman two burner propane stove.

Perishables will be stowed in a Yeti type high end ice chest.

I'm totally stoked!!!

Attachments

• Brian's Panther 8.jpg
    Brian's Panther 8.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 269
Jeff & Marty said the first week of October. We placed our order on August 21.

I've just made an inquiry as to the estimated install date. Waiting to hear back.

Hopefully she'll be ready in time for our planned trip to the southern Mother Lode & Yosemite were planning on from Oct. 15-20.

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Thanks.

Many of our design/build ideas came from fellow WTW members.

Such as "borrowing" the idea for the duel AT can holders from you! ;)
Yep, I got a lot of ideas here too!

Just got the call from Jeff. The camper will be ready for install next Tuesday October 6.

I guess I'm going to have to take a "sick" day next week.

Woohoo!

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Just got the call from Jeff. The camper will be ready for install next Tuesday October 6.

I guess I'm going to have to take a "sick" day next week.

Woohoo!
WOW that is great Brian.Just in time to get some camping time in.
Have fun.
Frank

Like a fine pair of hand tooled Italian leather shoes, the artisans of ATC are nearing completion of our expeditionary magnum opus.

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist."
Louis Nizer
It's almost time to raise the roof! :)

Attachments

• Brian's Panther 9.jpg
    Brian's Panther 9.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 261
OK, I'm having trouble figuring out how to attach multiple photos.

Here's a group shot with Marty, Jeff and the crew just before we hit the trail.

The homemade chocolate brownie cookies that Ms. Tuff Chick made were a big hit with the crew.

Attachments

• Brian's Panther 14.jpg
    Brian's Panther 14.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 237
takesiteasy said:
Looks like some fun decals on there. Congrats on the new camper! Good to see the ATC crew.
The guy's were great. I had some pretty specific things I wanted on the camper and they were very accommodating and gracious.

The lettering on the DS side of the camper (Association of Prematurely Retired Geologist - Pacific Desert Rat Section) was in a very difficult font (Algerian) and was a real PITA for the crew. If I would have known how labor intensive it was going to be I would have chosen a different font. They spent about two hours getting it done and I felt pretty bad about it. In spite of the difficulty they persevered and took it on as a challenge, keeping the customer happy.

We are so very pleased with our new camper. Nothing cookie cutter about it, way shape or form.

ATC delivered exactly what was asked for and now we are the happy owners of a camper that perfectly suits our needs, specifically tailored for us. This is why we chose ATC. Jeff and Marty really go the extra mile for their customers.

Thanks guys!!

We're hitting the trail next Thursday for a six day trip. This is going to be fun. :D

Tuff Guy 62

Attachments

• photo 2 (9).JPG
    photo 2 (9).JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 305
  • photo 1 (9).JPG
    photo 1 (9).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 320
  • photo 3 (7).JPG
    photo 3 (7).JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 277

Back