New Custom Panther Shell

Finally got around to calculating my mileage differential with and without the camper.

Camper dry weight w/o jacks is 790 lbs.

From the house to ATC is about 185 miles.

Mileage unloaded was 18.4 mpg

Mileage with the camper was 16.0 mpg.

So far so good.

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Thanks.

Many of our design/build ideas came from fellow WTW members.

Such as "borrowing" the idea for the duel AT can holders from you! ;)
did atc add the gas can racks for you? If so how much was that option? Looking for something very similar on my camper. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

97grandby said:
did atc add the gas can racks for you? If so how much was that option? Looking for something very similar on my camper. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West
Yes, ATC ordered and installed the can racks for me. It's a bit pricey though.

Retail price from Adventure Trailers is $134.00 ea. w/o shipping.

With markup and installation I paid $250.00 ea. I haven't used them yet for their design purpose, but they do make for convienent shelves for stuff, tie-off the recycle & garbage bags, hang wet towells, etc...and of course keeps me from misplacing my beer. :D

jackattack said:
Let's see some interior shots!
Finally got around to taking some interior pics. Six nights in the field so far and it works perfectly for us. It's a real lightweight at 780 lbs dry. We love our Panther. Kudos to the crew at ATC.

Attachments

• Panther 18.JPG
    Panther 18.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Panther 19.JPG
    Panther 19.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 715
  • Panther 20.JPG
    Panther 20.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 615
Your welcome Frank.
Thanks for taking the time with me to share your nifty mods and ideas.

Ms. Tuff Chick & myself would look forward to getting together with you & Mrs. Casa and doing a trip down the Big Sur coast or the Pinnacles sometime in the future.

Thanks GroovyDad. Here's a few pics from the inaugural run to the southern Mother Lode & Yosemite. That first brew was the best tasting ever!

Attachments

• Panther 24.JPG
    Panther 24.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 397
  • Panther 25.JPG
    Panther 25.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Panther 26.JPG
    Panther 26.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 413
Here's a couple more. Now I just have to figure out how to attached large format photos so I can do a proper trip report.

Attachments

• Panther 27.JPG
    Panther 27.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Panther 28.JPG
    Panther 28.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 309
Tuff Guy 62 said:
Here's a couple more. Now I just have to figure out how to attached large format photos so I can do a proper trip report.
Tuff Guy, Nice short trip and great photos. You might consider setting up your own blog. 100 times easier loading pictures on a blog than on this site. Then you can post a short promo on Trip Report with a link to your blog. The blog is a nice was to keep all of your trips close and a push of the button away. jd

Back
Top Bottom