New FWC Portland Dealer & Portland Sportsman Show Dates

Stan@FourWheel

Just a "heads up" for anyone up in the Pacific Northwest that might want to see some new FWC's up close and in person in the next few weeks in Portland.

We will be showing 4 of our newest & best selling 2015 "Four Wheel Pop-up Truck Campers" at the Pacific Northwest Sportsman's Show in Portland, Oregon Feb. 4th - 8th, 2015.

(FEB. 4th - 8th, 2015)

We should have the Eagle Model, Fleet Model, Hawk Model, and Grandby Model on display at the show.

Here are the show details ...

PORTLAND, OREGON
Pacific Northwest Sportsman's Shows
Feb. 4th - 8th
Portland Expo Center (Off Interstate 5)
2060 North Marine Drive
Portland, OR 97217

Show Hours are ...
Wednesday, 11:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday, 11:00am - 9:00pm
Friday, 11:00am - 9:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

After the shows, we will be taking 5 new campers to our NEW Four Wheel Camper Dealer located in Tigard, Oregon.

We are excited to have a dealer representing our campers in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest.

Their showroom will be opening around February 9th, 2015

American RV Company
Tigard, OR
Phone: 626-513-4778
E-mail: rvsales@americanrvcompany.com

Happy Camping !

Four Wheel Pop-up Campers

It's exciting to hear that FWC will be represented locally in Portland. Looking forward to dropping by.

TK

Great news Stan! Very happy to hear there will be a local dealer and only 25 miles from me! Will have to stop in and say hi.

I'll be working the show as well and will check out the campers. I just hope I don't get the bug for that new camper smell. ;)

This is great news Stan. Hopefully their services will not be needed for our Fleet but it is nice to know that FWC has representation in our area.

I wanted to update this. I was working out of state during the show, and the FWC website didn't provide phone numbers or information for this dealer.

The dealer's website and phone number was for their California location. I called last week and got a phone number for Jeff, and he advised me that they would open up shop the 16th.

Today I went and talked to Jeff and Jason. Good guys, very helpful and patient with my wife and I with our 9 month old daughter. I just put a deposit on a new Tacoma while I wait to close on our new house, next is a camper deposit. Initial plans were to install the TRD supercharger on the truck immediatey but with the build time at 12+ weeks I may put a deposit on the camper now and get the clock rolling for summer.

Here is the contact or American RV in Tigard;

13320 SW Pacific HWY
Tigard, Oregon
(877) 394-9635

The shop isn't right on the highway, rather on the little side street by the firestone shop and bimart.

Back
Top Bottom