New Grandby

Bill & June

We picked up our new Grandby this past Saturday from Go Anywhere in Eagle, Wisconsin. First of all, Sean and Diana are top notch people to deal with. Had a great morning there! We had originally decided to go with the rollover couch but at the very last minute, and I mean the last minute, we changed to the side dinette and also switched from the Apache to the tan fabric. This unit is absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be happier with our choices and particularly the dinette option. We also got the accessory cabinet in that empty space up front on the drivers side and all in all the camper has a great open feel to it and we are so pleased that we have that big side window all exposed instead of covered up by the couch. Everything about this camper is quality down to the last detail. Some people have complained about the mattress being too hard, but we have found it to be very comfortable for our needs. Even the dinette, when made into a narrow bed is comfortable and since that ledge is at the same height it can still be used for a comfortable bed for a third person who isn't too large.

IMG_0532.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0530.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0527.JPG

Here are a few pictures

View attachment 14905View attachment 14904View attachment 14903View attachment 14902View attachment 14901View attachment 14900

Here are a few pictures

SWEEEEET! I am selling a Lance hardside camper and when I do I want one like yours. I also think your choice of fabric is perfect, the apache fabric is to busy for a small space, every time I see the tan I think to myself...simple, spacious and relaxing. Good choice. As for the dinette, while both choices have there pros and cons I think your choice is the better option, for the reason you stated and the simple fact that you can comfortably move around the camper with the table or bed being used.
A couple of questions. I noticed your pass through window is the larger style, I thought that was no longer available ?
Your cabinet hardware choice and counter laminate is cool. Is there an upcharge for this selection.
Thanks and many years of Happy Camping
Dan T

Congrats! Looks awesome. We find the mattress to be very comfy. We sleep better than in our bed at home, especially with the soft hum and breeze of the fantastic fan going!

SWEEEEET! I am selling a Lance hardside camper and when I do I want one like yours. I also think your choice of fabric is perfect, the apache fabric is to busy for a small space, every time I see the tan I think to myself...simple, spacious and relaxing. Good choice. As for the dinette, while both choices have there pros and cons I think your choice is the better option, for the reason you stated and the simple fact that you can comfortably move around the camper with the table or bed being used.
A couple of questions. I noticed your pass through window is the larger style, I thought that was no longer available ?
Your cabinet hardware choice and counter laminate is cool. Is there an upcharge for this selection.
Thanks and many years of Happy Camping
Dan T

They have made a change on the larger pass through window and you have to request it. There is an upcharge for that, but not for the new hardware or counter laminate. That is standard now, however they did just have a price increase of $600 across the board on all models.

Thank you for your compliments. We have no regrets on anything that we have chosen. Hope you sell your Lance soon!

Back
Top Bottom