New liner without outer storm flaps?

Doug Stewart said:
What work does the quote include?
Sorry for delay on answer, getting old, That quote included a repair or new front lift panel, not sure they can match the white laminate. Replacing headliner and new insulation in roof and the liner. $ 3100

In my opinion, unless you want to try and change the lift panels yourself with the roof and vinyl on, is have it done while replacing the vinyl. That's what I did. It surely adds cost but it's incremental and you get it done right and you're done with it. I was extremely happy with ATC who did my Eagle for me. I scheduled it months in advance as I was driving from Idaho. I brought it in late afternoon one day and before I left they already had the roof off. The next day I went back (just before closing) and it was done. Awesome.

kmcintyre said:
In my opinion, unless you want to try and change the lift panels yourself with the roof and vinyl on, is have it done while replacing the vinyl. That's what I did. It surely adds cost but it's incremental and you get it done right and you're done with it. I was extremely happy with ATC who did my Eagle for me. I scheduled it months in advance as I was driving from Idaho. I brought it in late afternoon one day and before I left they already had the roof off. The next day I went back (just before closing) and it was done. Awesome.
Was that just the panels or whole liner? Did they have liner in stock? I believe they have them sewn up by Capitol Tarpaulin in Sacremento.

180pilot: not sure if you were asking me the question but, yes I had the whole liner and both panels replaced. They also fixed a few other things while the roof was off (wiring near front panel, straightened an area where one of the clamps was, etc.). They had the vinyl in stock when I showed up and I think when I scheduled it, they said they had it already (or would get it done).

One thing to consider and I wish I had thought of this before. You might be able to get the "taller" version of the vinyl and lift panels if you need/want the extra 6" of height? I'm not sure what the price difference is or if it's even possible.

Back
Top Bottom