New Member, Preparing to Order Question

Thermal pack: great for summer - keep most of the heat out and great for winter in the desert. Nights get down to the teens even in SoCal...Great to keep the heat in. We use ours 12 months per year. :)

At campgrounds, I like to use electric blankets. I like having cold, fresh air, but warm bedding.

I have a three way fridge. I keep mostly water in it and frozen bait. I go on multiple day trips fishing and I have to keep my bait frozen. We also go to marathons and other running events. Cold water is the maine thing we have in the fridge. I like my fridge a ton.

I suppose an electric heater would be nice. Thing is is the ten years I've had my camper I've only had the opportunity to plug it in twice.

We ordered a Hawk today from Chris at Rocky Mountain 4 Wheel Campers, a great guy to work with. Based on all the recommendations we included a Thermal Pack with our order. It's an exciting time for the wife and I because we've waited so long for this day to arrive. We're anticipating a March or April delivery if everything goes as planned. Thanks to everyone that replied and offered their opinion. This site and the good people on it have been a tremendous resource for us.

Wow, very cool, I can feel your excitement in your post.
It's good to be excited about something in life, especially when it's something that will keep you excited down the road.

Congratulations and good luck getting through the holidays without bugging out with EXciteMENT .

All the Best.

Back
Top Bottom