"NEW" self-contained Fleet Model on Display

Stan@FourWheel

Hello WTW

Four Wheel Campers will have campers on display this week & weekend at Cal Expo in Sacramento, California.

The trade show is called the International Sportsman's Exposition.

It is being held at Cal Expo California State Fairgrounds in Sacramento.

We have the Eagle Model, Hawk Model, Grandby Model, and the . . .

ALL NEW "self-contained" Fleet Model on display at the show.

Here are the show details ...

International Sportsmen's Exposition

Jan. 19th - 22nd

Cal Expo State Fairgrounds

1600 Exposition Blvd.

Sacramento, CA 95815

Show Hours are ...

Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm

Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm

Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm

Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm

Please call us if you have any questions regarding our pop-up campers or the show this week / weekend.

We would be glad to help in any way we can.

Happy Camping !

PICTURES TO FOLLOW SOON

:)

Picture.

We got pictures !

:)

Click on this link to see the photo gallery ...

https://picasaweb.google.com/115013351620998838572/FleetSC?authkey=Gv1sRgCIjwlYuz9Y_SXg#

"NEW" self-contained Fleet Model

Wow ! Very nice. A Fleet with a cassette potty. The new layout looks very nice, too. Excellent job ! ! !

Holy smokes, I like it. I am on the verge of ordering a Fleet after two trips to Sacramento, and this is totally new. I wish it was shown to me. I don't like the porta potty area, would want to turn that into storage, but other than that, I like it much better than the dinette layout.

Will this be shown in Long Beach in early March?

Stan, we were planning on making a trip down to the show today, checking out your display and new campers, and saying hello. We woke up to snow coming down this morning and after such a long dry spell, staying at home, close to the heat stove and watching it snow won out. Maybe next time. Hope it went well for you.

Hi Stan,

For kicks and grins about two years ago I drew up a custom layout I would build if we ever gutted our camper and started over. This new layout is almost identical to what I had drawn, so naturally I like it. One question, though. Is it possible to raise the two dinette windows about six inches to allow visibility while the dinette is being used? It is nice to have some window space besides out the top. If not, I recall some very small windows above the cabinets in a custom camper a while back. I think it was to be used for some mobile lab or something like that. Maybe a couple of those windows could be installed.

My two cents worth. Ted

Is it possible to raise the two dinette windows about six inches to allow visibility while the dinette is being used?

I will answer this one for Stan...No, there isn't any room to move the windows up, nor is there any room for the smaller window that you are speaking of. We understand that if two people are using the dinette you will not be able to see out the lower windows, but since you will be involved in conversation (at least we hope you would be) with the person sitting across from you, it shouldn't be a loss. Now if you are dining alone you can completely remove the cushion in front of the opposite window and have full access to view.

Jason Bahr
Staff Project Designer
Four Wheel Campers

Ted,

The structural members (a 4" channel & a another square or rectangular section I think) forming the cantilever for the cab over run the entire length of the camper. So no room above the window. Good idea though.

I will answer this one for Stan...No, there isn't any room to move the windows up, nor is there any room for the smaller window that you are speaking of. We understand that if two people are using the dinette you will not be able to see out the lower windows, but since you will be involved in conversation (at least we hope you would be) with the person sitting across from you, it shouldn't be a loss. Now if you are dining alone you can completely remove the cushion in front of the opposite window and have full access to view.

Jason Bahr
Staff Project Designer
Four Wheel Campers

Will this layout be available on your other campers? Is there a grey water storage tank for the shower (and sink)? Extra cost for this layout?

Welcome:

Jason Bahr
Staff Project Designer
Four Wheel Campers

Prepare to be bombarded.
Is Stan stepping back from the brink?

Welcome:

Jason Bahr
Staff Project Designer
Four Wheel Campers

Prepare to be bombarded.
Is Stan stepping back from the brink?

Or maybe the new guy got assigned to keep us happy while Stan was working the trade show circuit.... Either way, welcome aboard and watch out we want answers!

Thanks for the welcoming. Stan will still be around, I am just trying to give him a helping hand.

Will this new layout carry over into the other models as well?

Will this new layout carry over into the other models as well?

Yes, the self contained model will be available for the Fleet and larger models. (Hawk, Grandby, Keystone) Will not be available for the Raven.

Will this layout be available on your other campers? Is there a grey water storage tank for the shower (and sink)? Extra cost for this layout?

Bump

Yes, the self contained model will be available for the Fleet and larger models. (Hawk, Grandby, Keystone) Will not be available for the Raven.

Well I don't feel too bad for getting the raven now then. That config would work on the Raven anyway

Is there a grey water storage tank for the shower (and sink)? Extra cost for this layout?

There aren't any grey water storage tanks, it's like a typical set up with a hose draining to a bucket. Sink drain is on the driver side wall and the shower drain is on the passenger side rear, down low on the floor pack.

I don't have an answer as far as extra cost...not my department! Perhaps Stan will chime in on that!

There aren't any grey water storage tanks, it's like a typical set up with a hose draining to a bucket. Sink drain is on the driver side wall and the shower drain is on the passenger side rear, down low on the floor pack.

I don't have an answer as far as extra cost...not my department! Perhaps Stan will chime in on that!

Pardon my ignorance, but where exactly is the shower portion of the shower/cassette toiler? Does something slide out? Sorry, just can't visualize it.

Also, pics show it on a Late model Tacoma, will this fit earlier Tacos, say a 2002 Tacoma? Inquiring minds want to know.

Back
Top Bottom