New to the world of FWC

idahoron

Hi everyone. I first saw a FWC many many years ago. I like them from the start but it took my about 30 years to buy one. I have been looking for a used one for years and finally ordered one. I got my camper in August. I have stayed 10 nights in it and so far I love it.
My wife and I got it for us to stay in while she is running Marathons. We also got it for me to stay in while I am hunting. I have been lurking for a while and decided to log on. Ron

img_87253_0_0406b646c0cdedb70dceca396ecd11e1.jpg

Hey Ron, Welcome! I Wish I Could Have Ordered A Used One When I Was Buying, I'd Have Saved Some Money! =;V)

Hi Ron and welcome. Glad to see another hunter come to the site. I graduated from a back packing tent, to a wall tent, and now to a Hawk. I just got back from a Bighorn Sheep Hunt. I was glad to see my Hawk at the end of the day. The furnace and cold beverage
is a welcome addition to my hunting arsenal. I know your gonna love it. Many a winter night has seen me in my Hawk planning, re organizing and plotting next years adventures. I am sure it will serve you well!

Yep, join our cult and enjoy. It's amazing what these protected things do-I mean no wind, maybe even warm at night and a stove that the wind doesn't destroy while making that first cup of coffee! 40-50 years of backpacking and its nice to be warm after all those years :) ! But I'm glad I got here by lots of feet and tent miles----and now ice cubes for my drink :love: !!!! Enjoy it.

Smoke

I went from tents to a 19 foot travel trailer. I never used the trailer so I sold it and used a camper shell on the truck. I finally said I have always wanted a 4WC so I got one. I have now spent 17 days in it since the end of August. I am liking it more every time I use it. This last week I had my honda generator and that is a real treat having endless supply of power.

That's a great setup Ron, I pull the exact trailer with my Tundra & FWC. Lots of Idaho to explore...

I normally have my inflatable pontoon on that trailer. I fish a lot more than I do anything else. Where are you from and lets see a pic of that truck!!!

Back
Top Bottom