New wannabe fwc in town

mitch h

Hi everyone. Been on your website for a few months and thought I need to join up. We live in Indiana and you do not know how green with invey we are of you folks living out west. Checked out a fwc last weekend up in wisconson and it gave me the fever. We had a northstar but sold it this spring. Sizeing down. Takeing a route 66 trip in a couple weeks to the GRAND CANYON maybe to the ocean, so we will get a taste of it. Really enjoy all the post and pictures you guys do. Thanks Mitch

Welcome to WTW.

What is your current rig?

Maybe our future FWCs will ride to WI together.

We have a new half ton dodge, no camper. Would like to find a nice used shell model,but if not, you never know.

Hey Mitch Welcome.
I take it you were up by the Dempseys. Good people to buy a camper from. We got our 2010 Grandby from them. Good luck with your trip. Please post pictures.

Paulie

Mitch, welcome to WTW. You could always pick up a new ATC camper from Jay Aronow Camper Sales in Tucson, AZ. I hope you take plenty of time for your trip. There are so many great places to recommend. A few of my favorites would be the one day trip down the San Juan River in Bluff Utah with Wild River Expeditions (not far from Grand Canyon, might be the best day of your trip!). A few days in Saline Valley at the springs. A bit of the California Coastal Redwoods. KOFA National Wildlife refuge if you love the desert and remote areas. White Rim Trail at Canyonlands gets an A+. If you make a loop out of it, Hart Mountain and Sheldon National Wildlife refuges are special.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Generuben those places sound really interesting. I will stop and check out some atc's while we are out WANDERING around. Mitch

Great to have you on the site Mitch. If you ever find yourself in Oregon, stop by Bend and Dirty Dog, MarkBC, and Home Skillet will show you around!

Great to have you on the site Mitch. If you ever find yourself in Oregon, stop by Bend and Dirty Dog, MarkBC, and Home Skillet will show you around!

x2
smile.gif

----------------------------------
BTW, Mitch: I notice that you're from Brazil. Do you know that other new guy from Brazil?

(yeah, I know...
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom