Newbies photos finally

skipper

Here are Newbie's photos I was supposed to get in the last post. Ooops! The better half stepped in, clubbed me and drug me outside to do my chores while she took care of the technicalities. Anybody else ever been there? Yea, right. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos. I've learned a lot and enjoy the site. I'll be starting the 5th grade over again next year. Better the savage wasteland with her than paradise without her.
Skipper

Attachments

• DSCN2907.JPG
    DSCN2907.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 346
  • DSCN2912.JPG
    DSCN2912.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 374
  • DSCN2919.JPG
    DSCN2919.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 353
  • DSCN2914.JPG
    DSCN2914.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 353
Congrats on being accepted back to 5th grade :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And welcome to WTW too! Your sense of humor will fit right in.

Is that a Tundra under your Alaskan? If so, how does it handle the load?

Nice pics too! Compliments to the tech who got them posted and the photographer. Wish we had some snow like that around here.

Nice pics too! Compliments to the tech who got them posted and the photographer. Wish we had some snow like that around here.

thanks again for welcoming me to group. yep,2003 6cyl. tundra with upgrades i researched on wtw.
rancho 9000s,air bags,e range tires.mpg in mid-teens.handles load ok,but i drive slow,just my nature.close to gvw for sure,with camper weight at 1000 lbs.its a 1985 7ft built by northwest campers out of seattle.i think alaskan had a franchise thing going at some point,its in great shape overall.little soft in the corners.ive tried to saturate with epoxy to protect from moisture and further rot.hydraulics will need attn. soon,but operate well enough.inside panelling is not as nice as older models,but im guessing not as heavy either.had a old 10 ftr.once upon a time that was like a yacht inside,all varnished up.great campers ,no question.cheers.

Back
Top Bottom