Next WTW Rendezvous?

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
Sure would like to tag along on one sometime. Are they ever on a set schedule or is it just by the seat of your pants when someone puts it together?

There's no official schedule. It's likely I won't be planning anything until the Fall as I'm a bit uncertain as to the delivery date of my new camper.

Some people meeting up in Utah soon.

So far this UT trip (mini/micro-rendezvous??) is just Stew and me for sure... Anyone else considering it?
Meeting May 2, noon, Fredonia, UT, then (probably) 60-mile drive to Toroweap on the north rim of the Grand Canyon to camp.
Stew's already out-and-about in AZ, by the way...

Anyone??

So far this UT trip (mini/micro-rendezvous??) is just Stew and me for sure... Anyone else considering it?
Meeting May 2, noon, Fredonia, UT, then (probably) 60-mile drive to Toroweap on the north rim of the Grand Canyon to camp.
Stew's already out-and-about in AZ, by the way...

Anyone??

This is the thread that prompted my post. I would be there if I did not have appointments on the 2nd and 4th of May that can not be postponed!!!

I was hoping for another in the near future.

Since DD is presently camperless I move we have a BBQ in his backyard. DD supplies the meat, side dishes and booze. We, after a sufficient amount of Jack Daniels, will supply the entertainment!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom