No 12v Power

Fielding.dots

I'm out on a winter trip right now and have run into an electrical issue with my 2006 kestrel.

When plugged into shore power I have full power.

I have a LiFePO4 battery and it's fully charged, my mppt controller and battery monitor are all good.

110v breakers are fine and same with 12v fuses in the main panel... Checked them all.

I'm thinking it's something between my battery and the fuse panel. Am I missing something? I've pulled it apart and looked. I'm wondering if there is another fuse/breaker that I'm missing somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated as it's cold as hell :)

Thanks

On the newer FWCs there is a 30amp inline spade fuse on a yellow wire coming out of the converter, (it’s an extension fuse holder so you can access it, rather than on the back of the converter). I would check that.

Fielding.dots said:
I'm out on a winter trip right now and have run into an electrical issue with my 2006 kestrel.

When plugged into shore power I have full power.

I have a LiFePO4 battery and it's fully charged, my mppt controller and battery monitor are all good.

110v breakers are fine and same with 12v fuses in the main panel... Checked them all.

I'm thinking it's something between my battery and the fuse panel. Am I missing something? I've pulled it apart and looked. I'm wondering if there is another fuse/breaker that I'm missing somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated as it's cold as hell :)

Thanks
I know this sounds obvious but is your 12v master shut off turned off? Shore power will still work with that off.

FWC has done a lot of upgrades over the years. Unfortunately they still do the same old crappy wiring job.

Back
Top Bottom