No, i'm not dead yet

the fisherman

Big Time
But my computer is, and I was going to borrow one from my little sister, but we haven't seen each other lately. I'm 3 weeks into my treatment, and to be honest I haven't felt all that great, but no complaints, read (NO WHINING), ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS TO GO. I had to make a tow the other day which resulted in 3 flats on the trailer, about 40 mi. from the nearest help, Jee's what a fiasco. Up to that day I don't think I've had a flat tire in 20yrs. I hope everybody's airbags are working properly, and the porta pottys aren't backing up, I'm around, so be careful what you say about me.

Good to hear from you Big Time. Keep yourself healthy, we need you to roast another pig for us next year.

But my computer is, and I was going to borrow one from my little sister, but we haven't seen each other lately. I'm 3 weeks into my treatment, and to be honest I haven't felt all that great, but no complaints, read (NO WHINING), ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS TO GO. I had to make a tow the other day which resulted in 3 flats on the trailer, about 40 mi. from the nearest help, Jee's what a fiasco. Up to that day I don't think I've had a flat tire in 20yrs. I hope everybody's airbags are working properly, and the porta pottys aren't backing up, I'm around, so be careful what you say about me.

Well........

Its about time ya got back to us. :p Am pleased to hear that things are some what OK. Might be heading your way in a month or so, so you better get yourself healthy. Jon, you take care of yourself.

marc

War is hell.

Fish,

Really glad to hear from you.

Offer for the hair hat stands...I'll try and post a couple pics tomorrow so you can decide. If that doesn't make you and Edna smile ain't nothin' will!

Best Wishes,
'birds

Count your blessings, Jon,

When Edna gets sick from her chemo, she has to puke into a cat litter toilet!

:eek:

That's a lot to ask from a cat litter toilet! Sorry Mark, that was meant as levity. I pray Edna gets better.

Fisherman, I sent you a PM.

I'll fill ya'll in on my airbag modifications later.;)

bets still on !!

good to hear from ya, the flat tires were just testing you. Eagle Lake still has lots of fish, lets rip some lips !!

That's a lot to ask from a cat litter toilet! Sorry Mark, that was meant as levity. I pray Edna gets better.

Fisherman, I sent you a PM.

I'll fill ya'll in on my airbag modifications later.;)

Well it's a lot more to ask from one filled with blue water & formaldehyde. She is better, so you must have some serious connections, Ed, thanks.

Jon, don't reef your piquant attitude. Like mine & Edna's, it may just propel you through this. Via con Dios! Nos vemos!

Back
Top Bottom