October travels

Oh yeah, it was fun traveling and camping with you and the four legged ones for a couple of days!

Got your TR all finished this morning--good times.

We'll see if Saline Valley still works for you in late Nov./early Dec. If so, maybe we can coax a few more WTW'rs to join us.

thanks all of you! and thanks for the pre-trip advice y'all gave me! :-D

park - I'm glad I made it to Hart Mountain too!

GroovyDad - Ooooh, that'd be awesome!

Perhaps that’s what I learned on this trip: to take one step at a time, not to give credence to the future unknowns, and watch for cairns – the markers of where others have gone and suggested a reasonable path.

There's your epiphany. That sounds like a great formula for making a great life. Thanks for sharing your adventures. I look forward to many more.

Bseek - Thanks! I hadn't thought of it that way. I like it! :-D

I guess I was thinking an epiphany would be a lightning hit, a sudden knowing....
I'm too heady.
This was all thought instead of knowing.
Perhaps I should go back to meditating. Maybe that'll help these thoughts turn more into feeling.

WOW ! Great trip report Hoyden. I just finished reading the whole thing. Although Ive been to many of the same places, your report brought a fresh out-look. Thanks again.

marc

Ms. Hoyden, What a great trip report and adventure, you sure cover some ground. Seems I need to take notes on making a trip report, I enjoyed this one very much. I love the pictures of your 4-legged friends, what a group you have to travel with. I'll look forward to more from the Hoyden Posse.

Back
Top Bottom