Off The Grid In Baja

Hey Sunman,

Loved your pictures of your Baja trip. I go to Scorpion Bay every September but I just (yesterday) ordered a new Bobcat from All Terrain Campers for my Toyota Tacoma.

I'm not sure what racks to get to carry my 11' Munoz board (no comments about aircraft carriers, boat registrations, etc.--it works great at Point Two). I'll only have my board and maybe a carry shell on top, what do you suggest?

Thanks,

Terry

Hey Sunman,

Loved your pictures of your Baja trip. I go to Scorpion Bay every September but I just (yesterday) ordered a new Bobcat from All Terrain Campers for my Toyota Tacoma.

I'm not sure what racks to get to carry my 11' Munoz board (no comments about aircraft carriers, boat registrations, etc.--it works great at Point Two). I'll only have my board and maybe a carry shell on top, what do you suggest?

Thanks,

Terry

TK,
I went the homemade route, I installed triple bars for about $80. Would have cost me 3-4 times that had i went with Yakimas. Tried to search for my original install post several times and couldn't find it but it's there somewhere if you do some searchin. I'll bet that 11 footer trims up real nice and hauls some a$$ down the line...sounds fun.

Good luck whichever way you go.

TK,
I went the homemade route, I installed triple bars for about $80. Would have cost me 3-4 times that had i went with Yakimas. Tried to search for my original install post several times and couldn't find it but it's there somewhere if you do some searchin. I'll bet that 11 footer trims up real nice and hauls some a$$ down the line...sounds fun.

Good luck whichever way you go.

Thanks, that really helps. I can fly free since my daughter is a Southwest flight attendant so I think I'll just head up to Sacramento and get a first hand look and see exactly what they have and then make a decision.

Your input is much appreciated, your ingenuity and craftsmanship admired.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom