Opinions on keeping rear FWC logo

Here ya go!

EnviroProf.jpg

:D

I would first ask Denny for a new decal with backing. I'd then remove the decal from the door. If you ever want to sell the camper, someone might want that cool Jackson Hole decal affixed tot he door.

I left my decal attached to the door. We consider Tom and Celeste friends and wanted to help sell the camper in the southeast. We have been approached by dozens of folks wanting to know what kind of camper we had in the bed. I would always tell them to take a picture of the door and check out the FWC web site.

Now that Tom and Celetste are retired and traveling in their new Super Duty with a Hawk Woolrich in the bed and an Airstream in tow, I'm likely to pull the sticker off my door. I still think FWC is a great company, just need the space for other stickers.

2017-11-23_07.54.57.jpg

Advmoto18 said:
I would first ask Denny for a new decal with backing. I'd then remove the decal from the door. If you ever want to sell the camper, someone might want that cool Jackson Hole decal affixed tot he door.

I left my decal attached to the door. We consider Tom and Celeste friends and wanted to help sell the camper in the southeast. We have been approached by dozens of folks wanting to know what kind of camper we had in the bed. I would always tell them to take a picture of the door and check out the FWC web site.

Now that Tom and Celetste are retired and traveling in their new Super Duty with a Hawk Woolrich in the bed and an Airstream in tow, I'm likely to pull the sticker off my door. I still think FWC is a great company, just need the space for other stickers.

2017-11-23_07.54.57.jpg
Good suggestion about keeping another sticker. I actually picked up a "Montana" version of Denny's FWC sticker when I picked the camper up in Bozeman in case I wanted to swap it once the temperatures warmed up a bit. Instead of elk, it has a jumping trout on the side and looks pretty cool. I have a long history in both Wyoming and Montana. I have also considered removing the large phone number from the Montana sticker before applying it.

This is what I love about FWC. We all have opinions about all types of things. As I read everyone's post on this subject I'm getting a good laugh. For me I feel the sticker is part of the camper. Not only is it advertising for FWC but it is advertising for me. I'm all for helping FWC sell another camper. When we were in Telluride, CO I was in the bakery getting our coffee and rolls. My wife said someone in a cadallac walked around the camper and wrote the phone number down. He left before I got back. To each his own. Happy camping with or without the stickers:) jd

In my opinion, FWCs are they highest quality of pop up truck campers on the market. To me, that sticker acts as a status symbol and something to be proud of. However, I do agree that the phone number is too big and any advertisement logo is slightly tacky. I would take a razor and cut down the right side of the tree then left above Jackson Hole and remove that whole section. If you don't like the way it looks you can always just remove the whole thing! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom