Our new Hawk

Bob949 said:
Tundra/Hawk is a good combo. I have the same. You guys may want to add E load tires to your truck. And for anyone thinking of Deaver springs, their is a set for a Tundra on the gear exchange right now.
I have E rate tires on the truck now. I've been in contact with the fella selling these deaver springs but its a bit of a trek to get up there so haven't been able to find the time to make it happen. It makes a little more sense for me to head down to deaver and have them take care me. It'll cost a little more but the springs will be made exactly for my setup plus it gives me an excuse to go to deaver,

Congratulations. We have A Hawk on order right now. I'm currently living vicariously through all you guys living the dream. Our ETA is going to be late winter or early spring.

Paul84 said:
I have E rate tires on the truck now. I've been in contact with the fella selling these deaver springs but its a bit of a trek to get up there so haven't been able to find the time to make it happen. It makes a little more sense for me to head down to deaver and have them take care me. It'll cost a little more but the springs will be made exactly for my setup plus it gives me an excuse to go to deaver,
i tried yesterday and today to call Deaver Springs, no answer, I need a new leaf pack like the one for sale on this forum, I have heard Deaver is hard to get ahold of, I do not want to drive into their shop only to find they are closed, and would like to order so everything is ready when I arrive for the install

Paul84 said:
Jeff, at Deaver knows his stuff and knows customer service. He took great care of me for my build

Back
Top Bottom