Our new Hawk

Paul84

Advanced Member
We picked up this 2016 hawk a few months ago and have already put it to good use. We're a family of four and it's snug at night but works well for us. It's our first four wheel camper and we're really enjoying it so far. IMG_0567.JPGIMG_0570.JPG

Paul84 said:
We picked up this 2016 hawk a few months ago and have already put it to good use. We're a family of four and it's snug at night but works well for us. It's our first four wheel camper and we're really enjoying it so far.
attachicon.gif
IMG_0567.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_0570.JPG
Congratulations, Paul. :)

What is the awning in the second photo, what brand/model?

Congrats Paul! We just drove to Denver this week to pick up our new “used” Hawk. Love it and huge shoutout to the guys at Rocky Mountain FWC!

Congrats on the new camper. While I just rejoined the pop-up community, we had our first pop-up truck camper about 18 years ago when my boys were little and we had great adventures with it. Your kids will never forget the trips and I'm sure they won't mind if things are a little "tight" in the camper. When they are old enough (and taking up more space) they can bunk in the cab or in a tent nearby.

Thanks y'all. Hoping to get another trip on the books soon.

Congrats!

I have the same truck and picking up a Hawk soon!

Did you add airbags to the rear suspension?

Thanks

So Cal Adventurer said:
Congrats!

I have the same truck and picking up a Hawk soon!

Did you add airbags to the rear suspension?

Thanks
I installed firestone ride-rite bags and it does great. I'll probably run down to Denver springs at some point and have them build a new set of leaf packs though since the camper will stay on full time and i keep it pretty loaded ready to go. I would add the bags at a minimum though. Congrats on the new camper...enjoy!

Tundra/Hawk is a good combo. I have the same. You guys may want to add E load tires to your truck. And for anyone thinking of Deaver springs, their is a set for a Tundra on the gear exchange right now.

Back
Top Bottom