Our Winter Break Trip 2018 - Nevada & Arizona

Beautiful area in Parts 4 & 5. It is amazing how there is to see in the West. I don't think it is possible to make a big dent, but you guys are well on your way. Thanks for letting us ride along. jd

Maybe those sheep in part 5 are transplants from Chernobyl? ;) I loved the sheep stories and photos. Looks like a nice trip all around, except maybe the Quartzsite interlude. :) Thanks for posting the report.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm having eye and vision issues. Most of those photos were shot in dark conditions with boosted ISO. I could have done better with color balance. Julie helped me with "seeing" this evening and I've corrected all but the long exposure sky shot. The bright red foreground light painting was from the brake lights on the mother ship when they spotted us in the wash. I did not include that in the trip story as we guessed none of our readers would believe it. Thanks again for the heads up. :)

Vic Harder said:
weird colors on some of the pics... at least on my computer. That said, great story telling as usual! :)

pvstoy said:
Just look at image 2 and 8, fix, reinsert.

Missing Link said:
Thanks for letting us tag along on your "winter break trip." As usual, you did a great job with the TR. We are anxious to spent some time in Kofa in the near future.
Thanks Missing Link! We taught about you during our time in Kofa as we imagined it was a place you two would enjoy. :)

Ski great last part.
It's such a treat to view the sheep on our trips.
They are fun to watch.Over the years we have had
the pleasure to meet many in our travels in a great many places.
Thanks for the ride along.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom