Outdoor shower tent reccomendations

Just got the clean waste tent delivered today and I think it will fit our needs perfectly.
Thanks to all who have contributed to this topic!

We just bought the Clean Waste Privacy Tent. Set it up as soon as I un-boxed it. Super quick and easy set up and tear down.

I have a custom one for sale if anyone is interested :D

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 248
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 245
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 225
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 223
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 218
Foy said:
From Decker's Hot Camp Showers, it's a Paha Que Teepee Drain Catch, or some paraphrase. Decker's is apparently a small camping supply house out of Petaluma, CA. If you can't find them with Mr Google, let me know and I'll hunt up my specifics. Mine ran me about $40 on sale a couple of years ago.
That Teepee is nice! My only complaint with the Clean Waste Privacy Tent is the lack of any place convenient to hang a towel.

One of the things I like about the Clean Waste product, if it is cold and the sun is shining on the tent, the interor space very quickly warms up to near water temp and traps the steam. The fabric helps retain heat from both the steam and solar gain. You end up with a warm shelter AND a warm shower. On warm days, just open up the vents and the steam escapes.

Mine has awning rails. I just bent some electrical conduit made a point to slide into rail. I then installed 2 shower curtains.

It works great cheap and quick to set up.

I'll take the slightly contrarian view. We had the outside shower on our first Hawk and did the pop-up tent thing. (I believe we bought it from Cabelas.) All good EXCEPT (and maybe it is due to the Colorado/ New Mexico mountains we wander in) invariably when we decide to shower it gets cold and windy outside!

So I built an inside shower option for our first Hawk and now have the factory inside shower for our Flatbed Hawk. (The outside shower is on it too.) The missus is much happier with showering inside.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom