Outdoor shower valve

Pamid2805

Advanced Member
2020 Hawk had pressure issues at exterior shower. Also had air entering water pump. Removed lines from brass fitting going to quick connect. Looks like one of the plastic valves in the "y" shaped fitting that attaches to hot water line is broken. Likely allowing backflow of air. Can I purchase just this fitting or must I get an entire new box? See brass portion in pic attached. I have searched WTW without success. Appreciate the help.

Pics attached. Hope this helps. Hard to get good pic. Will need to disconnect again to get better views.

Attachments

• IMG-20220608-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220608-WA0002.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20220608-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220608-WA0000.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 84
I can't offer any suggestions on where to order the plastic pieces, but do you have any advice on how to remove them? I'm not sure of how to remove the plastic pieces from the shower assembly and I would like to do this because I think the check valve in my shower is stuck. Thanks!

My original post was from a year ago. We ended up getting the parts from FWC. We have had to do a few repairs and they have always offered amazing service and support. We just send them pics so they know what piece we need.

As to removal.... Just some small hands and wrenches. They are just plastic nuts.

Back
Top Bottom