Package Complete

CPT Davenport

El Pescador
Picked up the new boat last night. She looks quite fine following the FWC. Heading up to the lake this morning to break her in.

Let the games begin!

Attachments

• IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 128
Thanks guys! Truck pulled her great up some pretty steep grades, but man I need some extensions on my side mirrors. Hard to see around the camper especially launching and retrieving. Sure was nice to have the camper along to make lunch and such.

Ain't she purdy tho!?

Attachments

• IMG_1593 (1).jpg
    IMG_1593 (1).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 74
Good Stuff! Know what you mean about about launching, no rear camera, rear window blocked, working the crap out of the mirrors when launching, depending on the circumstances it can be less than fun!

Attachments

• IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 57
bwag said:
Good Stuff! Know what you mean about about launching, no rear camera, rear window blocked, working the crap out of the mirrors when launching, depending on the circumstances it can be less than fun!
Looks like you have the tow mirrors that stick out on your rig. Does that help?

Cpt Davenport said:
Looks like you have the tow mirrors that stick out on your rig. Does that help?
If I'm going to be honest, I don't use them. I've extended them, didn't really notice much difference, I suppose the longer the trailer/boat/rv the better it gets to use them, my boat is 18' and I just manage with the mirrors not extended.

Cpt Davenport said:
Picked up the new boat last night. She looks quite fine following the FWC. Heading up to the lake this morning to break her in.

Let the games begin!
Sweet! Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom