Palomino Popup - Date of origin ?

Manfred65

Hello,

a friend bought an older Palomino Popup and he was told it is a 1990 Model.
But he is not sure because there is no sticker or plate somewhere.
Every help is welcome :unsure:

24638743jz.jpg

24638744yu.jpg

Sidewall - type of sandwich ?
24638742xs.jpg

cabinet catch:
24638745fu.jpg

Thank you all !

Manfred, I can't decode that either. As Palomino is still in business, you might have your friend contact them and ask the question.

Steve

@Wandering Sagebrush: we both tried to contact Palomino. Filled in the contact form, did the Anti-Spam Checkbox, but it doesn´t work!
The site always ask for the "checkbox" , we checked/klicked it, tried to send ......nothing

@Old Crow: This is one great information ! Thank you for the brochure! The 3-ply-laminated wall construction is mentioned there! Looks good so far!

Mr.Landeys Story and the reason to start his own production is nearly the same the Jayco founder had. I found it browsing the Jayco-History before renovating my Jayco Sportster...

Thank you guys!

Manfred....

I just tried the same thing and got the same result on the Contact Us page. So I called the Parts number and eventually connected with 'Brian' in Parts (after selecting option 4 from the phone tree)

He said the 9 is the year, the CT just signifies 'truck camper' and the other four digits are sequential. He says the 9 indicates it was built in 1989.

-OC

PS- And Brian has no idea why the Contact Us page doesn't work. "That's a corporate thing", he said. (LOL)

@ Old Crow: May be they don´t need direct customer contact ? :oops:

I considered asking the guys at theoutpostrv.com. Before working on our Jayco i planned to ship a new /nearly new Bronco to germany. I always received helpful informations from them. Only the poor quality stopped my interest. But i think today the Palomino-quality has made a "Big jump" forward, like we say in germany. But this is quite "Off-topic"

Your two posts contains everythink we asked. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom