Password Compromised

Espresso

Anyone else received email notification from Google that your WtW password has been found on the web? Not sure if it's an isolated incident or if others have been affected.

Not that I’ve heard of, but I’ve reported the potential issue, and will contact the Admins. Something to consider is it could be someone trying to spoof Google, and get you to reveal personal information.

Its not a big deal if your WTW password is compromised as long as you don't use the same password for other more important stuff like banking etc. Your browser will run a security check for you.

Espresso said:
Anyone else received email notification from Google that your WtW password has been found on the web? Not sure if it's an isolated incident or if others have been affected.
I am unaware of an breaches and yours is the first report like this. Nevertheless, If you believe the message you got was legit, please update your password. If you need help with this please it the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach the tech support desk.

Back
Top Bottom