Phase 2

Timothy McGowen

Got off the phone with Shana at American RV to schedule my install for June 28. Got real excited then noticed all the clocks have stopped. I don't think it will ever get here.

Tim. The 28th of June will come faster than you think. Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Walked out of Home Depot today and realized that this is the last day I will have trouble finding my truck in the parking lot. My Hawk gets installed in the morning!

I'm really looking forward to your truck/FWC combo review.

We consistently see posts about never having enough truck. I personally don't think everyone needs a 7L diesel, a 1 ton, 4.10:1 diff, E rated tires for a 600-1400lb camper, but it seems every thread ends up in that direction.

I think people will be shocked with how far trucks and engines have come.

I'm cheering for you and your 2.7L 1/2 ton all the way!!!

X2. If I wasn't headed to the Sierras in the AM, I would come over and watch!

cwd

Timothy McGowen said:
Thanks Bill.

My opinions will not be testosterone driven.
I hear you. BTW, I also respect that we all have different uses for our campers. Myself it's pavement and gravel exclusively. If I were pounding the camper offload, I'd want more truck.

I can't wait to hear your review and the types of use you have for your camper once you get going.

Bill D said:
Helllllloooooo. It's the 28th :)

Where's our first day write up.

Waiting..... :p
Yes, I believe the rules around here say you can't have any fun without telling us about it and providing pictures.

full
Got home late and played in the driveway. What can I say. I was planning on spending the night at a local campground but am too tired.

How awesome to see a dream come true! May life and work be smooth, so now you can go enjoy your new darling, Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Looks good Tim. Hoping my build has started at FWC. BTW, what suspension upgrades did you do for the rear end? I have a GMC 1500 and did Air Lifts.

Back
Top Bottom