Phone photos

Fox tracks in fresh snow. They’re nightly visitors.
gallery_4841_711_3179403.jpeg

Checking out the Cougar
gallery_4841_711_880720.jpeg

Biggest dump I've seen in 20 years.
We've been digging for four straight days.

It's been a neighborhood effort to get everyone out. Today, it was in the Tundra with cables on the back in 4wd.

Our plow guy was a hero, who evacuated our neighbor. I helped air up her tires after he got her car up the snow packed road.

I've stuck and pulled a few of my own trucks, and hired two tractor guys between my office in town and home. Our shovel collection is massive. View attachment 4361220230301_075647.jpgView attachment 43613

Just got back from an epic trip to Antarctica. Most of my pictures were taken with the Nikon but I managed to take a few with my iPhone and here is one of my favorites..

Attachments

• 1D0DBAA1-A1D0-4709-9390-277DAA407CF4.jpeg
    1D0DBAA1-A1D0-4709-9390-277DAA407CF4.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 37
Though all my shots on theTX- BB/Baja trip were taken on an iPhone 14, (My camera battery died). I think this one came out well for a phone-photo. It is of my wife Luann and our dog Lucy Rose. On the beach for a sunrise walk.

Attachments

• IMG_8470 copy.jpeg
    IMG_8470 copy.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 37
buckland said:
Though all my shots on theTX- BB/Baja trip were taken on an iPhone 14, (My camera battery died). I think this one came out well for a phone-photo. It is of my wife Luann and our dog Lucy Rose. On the beach for a sunrise walk.
Nice mood.

I've always wondered how come when I post a photo it is a thumbnail and others post a full sized photo. Is it how it is attached or is a button that eludes my attention?

buckland said:
I've always wondered how come when I post a photo it is a thumbnail and others post a full sized photo. Is it how it is attached or is a button that eludes my attention?
Rob, send me a PM with your phone number. I suspect we can figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom