Picked it up, YEAH!!!!

quailsroost

My camper was to be ready for pick up on the 15th of march and Ben said it would be ready by the 14th if I wanted to pick it up then, I drove from Arizona to the shop and arrived noon the 13th, got a motel room and decided to go by and just check and make sure all was good to go the following morning for my install. I no more cleared the front seat of the truck and Marty came out with a tape and started measuring everything, I asked him if everything checked out and he said "yes, lets get it installed today" I was just checking in with them but Marty got in gear and drill motors were going, steel backing plates fabricated, wires being run and next thing I know I was backing under my new camper, the whole thing took about 4 hours. while Marty was doing his thing I watched Jeff and Don working on another camper that was due to go out pretty quick and I can't tell you how impressed I am with all their workmanship from start to finish, these guys know what their doing and they do it right. I would not hesitate a second about doing business with All terrain again.

Attachments

• DSC_0007 copy.jpg
    DSC_0007 copy.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC_0001 copy.jpg
    DSC_0001 copy.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 376
Looks great! I think these style slide-in campers and Toyotas are such a perfect match, but I may be a little biased.;)

So I see two vents on the rear driver's side but no heater vent on the rear. Mind sharing what options your ATC came with? Great to hear you had such a good experience working with ATC, Ben & Marty. They seem like very generous and thorough people.

Nice pics too!

Looks good

Wow, great pics and a great review. Thank you very much for that. I'll save you some typing here also.

The camper is equipped with the following:

Refer, Front sliding window, Rear window, Electric water pump, Mechanical jacks, 12 volt outlet in cabinet, screen door, Rear flood lights, Dead bolt, Fluorescent lights and Aux battery system.

Boy, it sure looks nice !!! I can't waite until my Cougar is ready. Ben says it will be some time around April 20th. In the mean time all I can do is drool over the recent photos. Congrats to you. I'm sure you will create many fond memories with it. Any chance of posting some interior shots ?

Congratulations on the new camper. It looks great on the Tundra. If I buy new, I know where I'm going :D . Sounds like great customer service.
Jim

Oh yeah!
That's one more done so they can get busy building ours!
Sometime in May.......
Lookin' good on that Tundra.:D
Very excited around here.......

Back
Top Bottom