Picking up the new Grandby

jha6av8r

Getting new the Grandby Silver Spur installed first thing in the morning! Maiden trip to the desert rockhounding, searching for petroglyphs, and maybe a little fishing over Christmas!

Getting new the Grandby Silver Spur installed first thing in the morning! Maiden trip to the desert rockhounding, searching for petroglyphs, and maybe a little fishing over Christmas!

You simply have to post pictures when you can! :D

Happy trails!

Have fun, take pictures but what ever you do and see, but don't outline any painted rock art you take pictures of with chalk, overtime it really messes up the chemical properties of the rock art and is very hard to remove! Other than that welcome to the world of us Granby owners!

Smoke

Please be sure to share interior and exterior photos of your Grandby in action for all to enjoy.
Congratulations!

Congrats. We're heading over Donner Pass today and crossing Nevada this weekend. We'll keep an eye out for your spiffy new camper. :D

Congrats on the new camper! Keep your eyes open for another silver spur Hawk being built while your at the factory..might be mine.

Here a couple of photos from this morning. Haven't had a lot of time today, but will get some interior shots up. We're more than pleased with how it turned out. The front dinette layout is great. It feels roomy and very functional. Better storage than we anticipated.

image.jpg

These are in front of FWC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 332
These are in front of FWC.

Like it. I'm still about 6 months away from getting my Hawk.

Interesting that you got the Silver camper for a white truck, but I like the look. The white roof of the camper ties it all together. It is modern retro or something like that.

Very interested to see the interior.

We just got back from our first trip to the Mule Mountain and Corn Springs area. The front dinette layout is perfect for us, me, wife, & 4 year old son. It's such a logical layout, galley in back, dinette/twin bed middle, & queen bed up front. The solar panel & dual batteries kept the 2-way fridge and everything else running just fine. Here are some picks of the interior. FWC did a great job. We're very happy with the Grandby.

Attachments

• 283 (600x800) (240x320).jpg
    283 (600x800) (240x320).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 383
  • 284 (600x800) (240x320).jpg
    284 (600x800) (240x320).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0314 (691x800) (553x640) (277x320).jpg
    IMG_0314 (691x800) (553x640) (277x320).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 379
  • photo (480x640).jpg
    photo (480x640).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 390
Some pictures at Joshua Tree, Mule Mountain LTVA, & Corn Springs.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 284
Nice! congrats. I hope your putting in the time because you only go around once and your rig is to sweet to stay home in the driveway.
I'm interested in a very similliar setup, would you be so kind as to let me know the total height of your camper on the truck (to the top of the yakima rack).

Thanks
Dan T.
Wishing you many happy & healthy years of exploring, yee ha!

I'm interested in a very similliar setup, would you be so kind as to let me know the total height of your camper on the truck (to the top of the yakima rack).

I have just about the same truck and camper as JHa6av8r and mine just clears my 8' garage door by an inch or two. If I had his Yakima rack on I think it might hit.

Back
Top Bottom