Pictures of Raven Interior Setup?

Hodakaguy

Looking for some pictures to compare the side and front dinette options in a Raven camper. Anyone have some pics they could post? Trying to see which option would be the most versatile/roomy.

Thanks in advance

Hodakaguy

You really need to sit in both. Looking at the pictures I was sure I wanted a front dinette. I build a side dinette in my 2002 Hawk and knew what it was. After the wife and I toured a front dinette the wife did not like the counters on each side and the narrow hall between them. Where are you located? There may be members close who would give you a tour.

Bill

Unless your willing to build things yourself, the Side Dinette Seating or Front Dinette Seating are not an available option for the Raven Model.

:(

We tried it in the past, but customers said it was too small so we discontinued it.

I think the Raven is too short for the front dinette anyway. I also think the side dinette is too cramped but I'm 6' and my wife is 5'10" and that why we went for the couch

The front dinette looked cramped to me in the pics I found online....bummer you can't order it with the side dinette option, kinda what I had my heart set on for our crewmax tundra :-(

You might look at the Fleet or the Eagle, they are 80" long, isn't that about 14" longer than your truck bed? Both of those models offer front or side dinette. We have the side version in our Eagle and are very pleased with the configuration.

Back
Top Bottom