Porta Potti deodorizer recommendations

WjColdWater

I have a Thetford 565e we use Happy Camper treatment for the black tank portion. I treat the valve seal regularly and empty and re-treat the black tank every three days. I still smell some odor while the valve is closed. Any products to treat the fresh tank with for more odor control? Also any other black tank treatments that may be a better choice for odor control?
Thanks Wayne

I carry a bottle of Spray Lysol and hit potty area after each use... just a spritz. In the Black Tank I just use the biodegradable dropins we buy at Wally World. Don't seem to ever have an issue with smell. Same here good for 3-4 days usually.

Note I currently use a CampCo Potty but will be upgrading to the Thetford. Do you have and use the hold down kit? Is it worthwhile?

XJINTX said:
I carry a bottle of Spray Lysol and hit potty area after each use... just a spritz. In the Black Tank I just use the biodegradable dropins we buy at Wally World. Don't seem to ever have an issue with smell. Same here good for 3-4 days usually.

Note I currently use a CampCo Potty but will be upgrading to the Thetford. Do you have and use the hold down kit? Is it worthwhile?
Thanks for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom