Pulled the Trigger on Hawk

Those are great photos from Mike. It is good to see the frame and insulation. He sent me some as well. Our camper is much further along - installation is tomorrow. :)

Ted said:
Those are great photos from Mike. It is good to see the frame and insulation. He sent me some as well. Our camper is much further along - installation is tomorrow. :)
WoW...... Ted that was fast. Take lots of pictures, we love pictures.

More pics. Delivery is March 18...

Attachments

• Ray 001a.jpg
    Ray 001a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Ray 002a.jpg
    Ray 002a.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Ray 003a.jpg
    Ray 003a.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 202
Not that I'm at all unhappy with mine but I'm going to go dig around in the backyard and look for gold coins. Only way I could get one of those sweet new campers :)

Now That Was Funny. I About Spit Coffee Out While Reading It, Thanks Craig...

What's up with that long white thing on the passenger side of your camper??
I'm only joking, couldn't resist.
Sweet looking rig, I'd be thrilled to have it, you must be itching bad.

you must be itching bad.
X2. Looking good and ready to hit the road.

I notice in the last photo two small white dots each side of the red light over the door. Much like FWC prewires each camper for all options whether you order them or not, the now are putting the inserts (not sure that is the correct word) for the strut mounts on all campers and then cover . So if you decide to install those later, it is a much easier process.

DanT said:
What's up with that long white thing on the passenger side of your camper??
I'm only joking, couldn't resist.
Sweet looking rig, I'd be thrilled to have it, you must be itching bad.
Dang it Dan, I had almost made peace with that awning. :)

Service Is Getting Better. When I Ordered My Hawk You'd Have Thought I Asked For Something Impossible When I Wanted Photos... Looking Back, It Really Isn't A Big Deal I Suppose. You'll Love The Camper, Except For That Ugly White Awning!

Looks great. Sorry about the white awning. :(
I like your Silver Spur fabric more than mine. They have two fabrics for the SS now.
I like the fabric too. And they didn't give me a choice in fabrics so maybe the one I got is the only one available now. I just wanted to make sure it was durable and it appears to be. I will live with the awning but still may see about getting the casing powdercoated.

KILR0Y said:
Service Is Getting Better. When I Ordered My Hawk You'd Have Thought I Asked For Something Impossible When I Wanted Photos... Looking Back, It Really Isn't A Big Deal I Suppose. You'll Love The Camper, Except For That Ugly White Awning!
You guys are sooooo funny. ;)

Looks good even with the white awning. :) I sure like how they are doing the new ones. Have your wife drive it to work so I can check it out. ;) I'm sure I'll see it around town. Mine is on and I have no plans to take it off for several months. Bet it's hard to sleep at night right now...

Riverrunner said:
Looks good even with the white awning. :) I sure like how they are doing the new ones. Have your wife drive it to work so I can check it out. ;) I'm sure I'll see it around town. Mine is on and I have no plans to take it off for several months. Bet it's hard to sleep at night right now...
Riverrunner said:
I'm starting to get anxious. And to top it off I sold my Alaskan yesterday to a nice guy in Gig Harbor so my bed is empty. I've already started buying some smaller items for the camper such as a Smartlight 1000 to replace the stock porch light. Even bought some pots and pans I found on clearance on Sierra Trading Post that will fit the flush mount stove a bit better.

By the way I saw you at Walgreens the other day and was going to say "hey" but by the time I looped around you were gone. Like a ninja.

Congrats,

Great looking fabric and silver spur package, can't wait to see it on that truck!

Makes my beautiful rig look so dated...$ome day I want to upgrade...

Back
Top Bottom