Rain and camper

I love 5200 but make sure you dont ever want to take it apart if you use it.

I agree with you 100% on that Jay, thats why I think 4200 would be the next best bet. Glad to hear your feeling better.:)

Marc

Thanks Marco!!

We got back to AZ last night after being in LA for 2 weeks. The doc took out the staples and said I'm good to go. Man I don't know how I ever lived in Hollywood. The population density is like Hong Kong.

When I got up this AM and walked into the kitchen for coffee it was the first time since Pam and I have been married (23 years) that I wasn't doubled over with pain. Life is good!!!!

When I got up this AM and walked into the kitchen for coffee it was the first time since Pam and I have been married (23 years) that I wasn't doubled over with pain. Life is good!!!!

Oh, happy happy day!

:) :) :)

Glad to hear all went very well.

Mike

Jimmy and guys, Thanks for all the good will I really appreciate it. I cant do much for a month or so but after that we're going to do a weekender at Lake Roosevelt near Globe AZ. Never been there. We hope to make the FWC/ATC rally in late Oct early Nov. I'm just looking forward to enjoying life again.

I have an idea for an awning that attaches to the jack brackets using schedulr 8 PVC and Sunbrella fabric. And a few other projects and honey do's. It'll be fun

Health....

Yahoo, Jay. Glad you are pain free and up and about. Damn, this getting old ain't for sissies! Maybe we'll get a chance to sit around the fire. If you head over this way sometime, we live right over a hotspring.......:D

Brian

Hey Brian,
I look forward to that. Pam and I want to get away for a few weekenders this fall when doc lets me travel. I'd do it now but Nurse Ratchett (Pam)watches my every move. She's been great I am alucky guy.

Health..

Jay,
I hear you. I had a lung cancer scare here a little while ago and it turned out to be Valley Fever or some other lung fungus but it was a long 6 weeks before we found out and Kit stayed home from work for the whole time. What a trooper. It means that she has to stretch her work season out a bit longer but we don't have any grand plans this winter. Just a couple of shorties.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom