Random FWC Photos

SunMan said:
gallery_311_152_34109.jpg
Where is this?

Quick weekend trip to Central Oregon. Love how easy it is to find nice unimproved campgrounds all over. Drove into this one at dark and woke up to some beautiful scenery. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431890221.681121.jpg

On our shakedown test weekend.Awnig has held up well with wind and rain last night have one side anchored to jack bracket that nk that made the difference.

Water pump must had blown when I filled the tank from city line so no testing of hot water and sink so just using drain to get water. Staying dry inside a little dew inside from all the moisture from rain. Loving it even with all the kinks working out

Finishing up a 5 week trip which included the mub baths at Expo. Finally figuring out where to stow things, but the ride felt mushy with stock springs even with airbags, so I stopped by my buddies at Adventure Trailers in Prescott and had them put on an OME heavy suspension and an ARB front bumper/Warn winch combo. Still need air in the bags to level it out so I may add another leaf to the Dakar springs in the rear.

_D4S8172.jpg

After "Snoverland Expo" (aka Mudpo) at OX-West 15, we headed north in search of somehting other than mud.

5/19 Point Sublime, North Rim, Grand Canyon.

Four camping spots at the end of an 18 mile rock and mud infested track. A magical place on Earth!

IMG_1752.jpg

Sunset from our camp site at Point Sublime.
IMG_1716.jpg

Random maiden voyage pics of my Baja trip with an 82 (I think) Grandby on top of a 96 big block F250.

FB_IMG_1427236772031.jpg

FB_IMG_1433213037618.jpg

Somewhere south of Ensenada

FB_IMG_1433213340048.jpg

Somewhere in the middle

FB_IMG_1427236710060.jpg

Somewhere on the Sea of Cortez

Have been on the road on and off, either by motorcycle or in the camper, for the past 8 months. Just returned from a 3 1/2 month roam about down to Baja and the desert southwest. If you're bored and want to check out my first attempt at a blogsite with additional pictures you can check it out at:

http://nowheretobetour.blogspot.com/

Liked this black and white of the camper taken on the Kelly Grade dropping down into Big Water. This road, Big Smoky(80 miles of dirt), which goes between Escalante and Big Water is one of my favorites. Beautiful views, solitude, great camping and tons of areas to get out and explore. Don't go on it when it's wet though. It can get really bad.

BigSmokyRd-2-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom