Random FWC Photos

park said:
Have been on the road on and off, either by motorcycle or in the camper, for the past 8 months. Just returned from a 3 1/2 month roam about down to Baja and the desert southwest. If you're bored and want to check out my first attempt at a blogsite with additional pictures you can check it out at:

http://nowheretobetour.blogspot.com/

Liked this black and white of the camper taken on the Kelly Grade dropping down into Big Water. This road, Big Smoky(80 miles of dirt), which goes between Escalante and Big Water is one of my favorites. Beautiful views, solitude, great camping and tons of areas to get out and explore. Don't go on it when it's wet though. It can get really bad.

BigSmokyRd-2-XL.jpg
Park, I like the monochrome. Nice. Great shots in the blog! Looks like you've had some wonderful adventures!

Overland Hadley said:
Nice work Park! Very nice....

Also, what trailer is that?
Homemade job. I've had it about 16 years. Does the job though. I pulled it with the bike down Lippencott in Death Valley a couple of weeks ago. Dumb move. I was lucky to get out of there in one piece. Took me about 6 hours to go 4 miles!

Park...

What kind of trailer are you pulling? I'm in the market for a trailer in the next several weeks to my our scoots from NC to MT for the BMW MOA Rally in Billings. After the Rally, a bunch of us are riding our scoots to the ID BDR.

Monuments Rocks, KS on recent outing

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Wander The West mobile app

Took a quick overnight to the Smokies. It was in the 80's at 10pm so I ordered my Fantastic Vent to fan upgrade when I got home. ;) I already have a fan over the galley so this will make for two. Here is a shot from Parsons Branch where a lot of rhodos were still in bloom, although beginning to fade.

P1020698-Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom